Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Beyond Better Sdn Bhd, Company No. 1314871-P. (“Beyond Better,” “we,” or “us” or “our” or “Company”) and our website at beyondbetter.com.my, greatvalue.my and 29catering.com, along with our related websites, networks, applications, and other services provided by us. Company operates our catering service under the brand name “Great Value Catering” and “Twenty9 Catering” for Customer (stated below and hereinafter referred to as ‘Customer’, ‘you’, ‘your’, ‘Client’). Company provide catering service to Customer. (collectively, the “Service”) Company uses third party logistic contractors (“Delivery Service Provider”) who are not employed by Company or any of its affiliates for delivery service. (collectively, the “Delivery Service”) These Terms and Conditions are a legally binding contract between you and Beyond Better regarding your use of the Service. This contract will be between the Company and the Customer. If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, you may not access or use our Services.
Section 1: Booking:
- Requesting a quotation does not guarantee date availability.
- All prices stated are in Malaysian Ringgit.
- If the number of guests is less than originally booked, we will still charge for the numbers ordered.
- Final numbers of guests must be notified to us in writing no later than 14 days prior to the event. After this time if the numbers increase by up to 100 pax this can normally be accommodated, but this is not guaranteed and allowances can not be made if the numbers drop.
- Unless agreed otherwise in writing the only services that the Company agrees to provide to you are the services specified in your invoice.
- Unless agreed otherwise our provision of Service will only begin when payment listed in your invoice is cleared funds in our bank account.
- We do not provide any table and tablecloth.
- Company reasonably endeavour to comply with your special instructions for a Service. However the Company reserve the right to provide the Service in accordance with standard operating procedures. The Company shall not be responsible to replace or refund the Service which does not conform to special instructions provided by you.
- In an unlikely event a certain kind of kuih that is requested became unavailable, we will replace it with a similar priced item.
Section 2: Delivery
- You are responsible to be available at the time of delivery and ensure adequate arrangement is made. In any event where the Delivery Service Provider is unable to reach you, the Delivery Service Provider will attempt to contact you or any person acting on your behalf at the phone number given and the Delivery Service Provider is unable to find a safe location to leave the food and if you or any person acting on your behalf are still unreachable, the order shall be deemed delivered and you will be liable for its payment in full as if you had received the order regardless of the reason given by you.
- If for any reason you or any person acting on your behalf had decided to reject the delivery when the Delivery Service Provider had arrived at the delivery location without any cancelation notice beforehand, the order shall be deemed delivered and you will be liable for its payment in full as if you had received the order.
- We cannot guarantee every order will arrive at the specified time stated. In the case of events outside our control, such as inclement weather or traffic, the Delivery Service Provider will attempt to deliver your order as soon as reasonably possible. If an order arrives early or late, you agree that you will still accept the order and release us from any loss or damages that you encounter as a result of early or late delivery.
Section 3: Last Minute Changes
- Company will not be held responsible for the lack of successful / complaints for events caused by changes from Client within 48 hours before the scheduled delivery time.
Section 4: Payment:
- You may pay RM100 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit to hold an event date. (applied to event)
- Deposit payment or full payment is required in cleared funds according to the invoice or agreed date.
- If we did not receive any payment before the payment due time, we are entitled, without liability, to suspend, restrict, or terminate any booking without notice.
- Payment can be made by cheque, bank transfer, direct bank in or telegraphic transfer
- Payee name: Beyond Better Sdn Bhd
- Bank name: CIMB Bank
- Account no: 8009875536
- Kindly email / Whatsapp the transaction slip to your sales representative after payment.
- If for any reason the Service or food and beverage is delivered however payment was not made by you, you agree that you will make full payment in cleared funds according to the invoice within 3 days after the Service or food and beverage is delivered.
Section 5: Credit Terms:
- RM100 admin fee applied for each successful credit terms application. (Fee waived for repeating customers, NGO & federal government of Malaysia)
- By applying for credit terms, we and CTOS Data Systems Sdn Bhd may conduct credit/trade checks, CCRIS & DCHEQS on your company and where applicable, your director(s), shareholder(s) and guarantor(s).
- We are entitled at our discretion to approve or decline your credit terms application based on reasons which include your eligibility for the application and your compliance with our internal credit and registration requirements.
- You are required to sign a CTOS Report and CCRIS consent authorisation when you begin your application.
Section 6: Cancellation:
- In the unfortunate event of a booking having to be cancelled, Client will need to inform us in written notification.
- The Deposit paid is non-refundable, non-transferable regardless of the length of time prior to the event you decide to cancel.
- Cancellation received with less than two months notice prior to the event – 50% of total event cost will be charged.
- Cancellation received with less than one month notice prior to the event – 100% of total event cost will be charged.
Section 7: Members’ Promotion:
- Members’ price and promotion are applicable only for buffet orders confirmed at least 30 days in advance.
- Members’ price and promotion are not available during national public holiday, Selangor public holiday and Kuala Lumpur public holiday.
Section 8: Equipment:
- Any equipment lost or damaged by you or any guest will be charged at the full replacement cost.
Section 9: Limitation of Liability and indemnity:
- The Company shall not be liable for events beyond its control or for indirect or consequential loss or damage,
- Where a court or an arbitrator holds or finds us liable to you for any breach or default by us, you agree that the amount of damages payable by us to you will not at any time exceed the sum of RM500.
Section 10: Claims:
- A claim that the Services are not in accordance with the invoice will not be accepted by the Company unless written notice is given to the Company within three (3) days of the provision of the Services, stating the grounds of the claim and enclosing any supporting evidence.
- Property, title and ownership in all goods and materials sold subject to these Terms and Conditions shall not be passed to the Customer until such time as all sums of money owing by the Customer to the Company of any nature whatsoever shall have been paid.
- After the delivery of the food and beverage items, you shall solely be liable for demurrage or loss, damage, contamination, soiling or detention of the food and beverage items (including but not limited to containers) whether caused directly or indirectly by you or any person acting on your behalf.
Section 11: Assignment
- We may subcontract any part or parts of the Services or products that we provide to you from time to time and we may assign or change any part or parts of our rights under these Terms and Conditions without your consent or any requirement to notify you.
Section 12: Variation of Terms and Conditions:
- We reserve the right at our sole discretion to vary, modify and make changes to these Terms and Conditions from time to time, and any such variations shall become effective once posted on the this webpage. You agree that the continued use of the Service indicates your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
Section 13: Governing Law:
- The Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.